Please review the Provincial Governments Self Assessment Tool for COVID-19 before attending Crack Pot Studio for any reason. Should you have any of the symptoms related to COVID-19, you are requested to re-schedule your visit for another date.
Please ensure that before entering the studio, you:
1. Have reviewed the Provincial Self Assessment tool above and do not have any of the symptoms described.
2. Have not tested positive for COVID-19.
3. Have not been outside of the country in the last 14 days.
4. Have not been in contact with someone who has traveled outside of the country within the last 14 days.
5. Have not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
6. Will use hand sanitizer upon entering the studio and wear a face covering or mask until seated for painting and staff is no longer at your table. Should staff need to come to your table during your visit to refill paints, or should you need to use our facilities, you will wear your mask again during this time.